Canvas is updated every third Saturday with new features and fixes. The Macomb CTL will post highlights from the production release notes and related content to our blog at ctl.emacomb.com. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about Canvas releases.
September 15 Release
Please view the New Feature Screencast for a video demonstration of the updates in this release.
Bulk Accept for Moderated Grading
- This change affects only courses using the New Gradebook with Moderated Grading
- The moderator can choose to accept all grades by a grader for all assignments in which that grader is the only grader for the student
- Students with submissions graded by more than one grader will still need to be individually approved by Moderator
Last Date Attended in Student Profile
- Instructors may now note the final date of attendance in a student’s Profile page
- The date cannot be deleted once added
- Allows instructors to easily see the last date of on-ground attendance from each student’s Profile page
Export All SpeedGrader Comments as PDF
- Click the Download Submission Comments link in the SpeedGrader sidebar to generate a PDF containing all comments for the submission
- Allows easy exporting, sharing, and printing of comments
- Not available for muted assignments